Keep Culture Alive – Marti Willett
Updated: Apr 27
I talked with Marti Willett, Vice President of People and Culture, at SocialSEO to learn more about how to keep culture alive while everyone is working from home.
Here are my takeaways:
1. Keep your values and culture alive, even when working from home
2. Keep employees engaged and invested in the company’s mission
3. Check in every morning with teammates – maybe play a game – discuss challenges – professionally and personally
4. Hold fun events like virtual trivia, virtual yoga, or even a virtual beverage cart
5. Encourage individual teams to work on their own activities like escape rooms or other games
6. Have strong communication like a weekly email to update the entire company on new initiatives, etc.
7. Encouraging community; support employees personally
8. Integrate values into everything you do
Click here to learn more about America’s #1 Digital Marketing Firm SocialSEO